SPARK ANIMATION 2022: INFO PAGE
IGNITE YOUR PASSION, SPARK YOUR CREATIVITY, GET CONNECTED
October 27 - November 30, 2022
BC’s only Oscar® accredited festival, SPARK ANIMATION packs world-class films, talks and events in an intimate, grass-roots festival.
In-person programming is back ― combined with a worldwide multi-stream event ― coming up 27 October to 30 November 2022.
Learn, meet and be inspired by the industry’s top talent. In addition to films, SPARK ANIMATION features panels, talks and workshops from the most talented artists, directors and studio luminaries.
Don’t miss your chance to meet and mingle with other like-minded creatives and filmmakers. In-person programming will be available from 27 to 30 October 2022 in Vancouver, Canada.
- In-person Festival: 27 October – 30 October
- In-person Conference: 29 – 30 October
- Career Fair: 12 November
- Online Festival and Conference: 27 October – 30 November
- Festival Submission Deadline: 16 September
The conference features:
- Panels, presentations, and workshops from the world’s most creative animators.
- Cutting-edge insights into the global market and business of animation.
- Countless networking opportunities with today’s innovators and tomorrow’s storytellers.
Free to attend, the SPARK ANIMATION Job Fair provides pros and students with an unparalleled opportunity to connect with top film and television studios staffing up for projects. This is your opportunity to get past the front door and meet the decision-makers on internationally acclaimed productions seen by millions of people around the world.
We know animation. Share our passion for the medium in all its forms as we present the best the animation world has to offer. From indie shorts to feature premieres, CG to stop-motion, the Festival not only celebrates the best of today’s animation but offers great opportunities to be inspired.
Are you a creator? We want to see your work!
Submissions are now open in a variety of categories including:
- Animated Feature Films
- Animated Short Films
- Animated Student Films
- Commercials (incl. PSA's & Self-Promotion)
- Music Videos
- Game Cinematics, Teasers & Trailers
- VFX Narrative Short Films
For more details and to submit, visit our submission page.
- 16 September 2022 – Submission Deadline
- 3 October 2022 – Notification Date
© 2023 · Spark CG Society